Monday, April 28, 2008

It just keeps getting better!

Okay, so I know you were all jealous when you heard about the Nascar parties, well this is even better. A bunch of kids (you know they're in their 20's--kids) moved in next door and yes... they have a band!!! Jared heard them jammin' out today and when I got home from work I even got a small sampling of their tunes!!! NICE!!! I am trying to get Jared to go ask them if they need anyone to play the COW BELL. We will let you know if there are any up coming jam sessions. Who knows maybe the neighbors will hear them and invite them over to play at one of the weekend pre-race parties! It is just the best living in IDAHO!!!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I think Jared would be awesome on the COWBELL!! Tell him if he gets the gig that he has to wear a short and tight shirt. Ya know cause that's what people who play the cowbell wear and people in Idaho. ha-ha-ha!

brandif10 said...

All I can say is awesome!!! Can I move next to you? Right on, man!

Darci said...

That is too funny!!!! I have not good images in my head of Jared playing a cowbell?! Thanks Dawn!! Who needs Syracuse, we are movin to Idaho!!! Where do I sign Jarron up to be the dancer?