Sunday, July 6, 2008

I am still ALIVE!!!

So, I know I haven't posted in about 2 months, but... YES I am still alive! We are currently homeless and living with the "In-laws" and their internet is SLOW!!!!! Honestly, it takes me 30 min to check 1 e-mail. However, the only excuse I had prior to that was... moving and packing and birthdays and lagoon trips and reunions and fun fun fun. All of the things I need to blog and maybe someday I will, until then when our house is done which was suppose to be mid-July and now the end of July and by golly better not turn in to mid- August, I am just a terrible blogger. Love ya all anyway!!!!

6 comments:

Heather Larsen said...

Hey Juli, how is it living with the "in-laws"? We'll have to come see your house when you get moved in. Don't go crazy until then!

Chris and Michelle said...

Ok Jules,
I found your blog! It is so cute and it was so great to see you!

Darci said...

It is goo to know you are alive! Oh wait, I just saw you at Lagoon:) Just kiddin, anyway thinaks for hanging out! Ya gotta love LAgoon with good friends and crazy kids:) We had tons o' fun!

Darci said...

sorry about the above spelling, I smoke crack:)

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to reading more about what you're up to. Your blogs are great!
We miss you here in Texas!

CHIN MACQUOID FLEMING HARRIS said...

Hi Juli - Call me when you have a chance. We need to organize a Bridal Shower for Jen - Maybe VEGAS. Hope all is well with you. Cassie