So once again I was inspired by Brandi. I was working on the computer today finding pictures for SCRAPBOOK EXPO (I know I am so excited!!!) and I needed some music. Sooo... I turned on Brandi's blog and jammed out to it while I was looking! It was great! I'm sure I will change the songs over time, I know the first one is a little mushy, but it is my FAVORITE love song of all time. Jared wouldn't even take me to the Rascal Flatts concert when they came to The Woodlands, because I was 8 1/2 months pregnant and he was sure it would put me into labor. Anyway enjoy the TUNES!!! (Sorry I always get off subject on this thing!)
March 2016
3 years ago



3 comments:
Awwww...........That must be you and Jareds song, thats so cute Juli!
Way to go! Enjoy it! I need to edit mine. I am impressed, it's a record, your blogging more than once a month!
Bryce is so stinking cute! Glad he's enjoying school! Love the music! I would SO love to hear from you!
Post a Comment