Tuesday, October 7, 2008

and my new favorite color is... GREEN!!!

Last Tuesday we got SOD and I'm as sooooo... thankful!! There is still dirt just beyond the grass, but at least SOME of it falls off as the kids run back home. Jared has done an amazing job with the yard. (But did we really expect anything less???) It has taken me a week to post about it, because I was too SORE from laying the sod that I could barely even move my fingers (ha-ha-ha). But honestly that night and next day I could barley move I felt like I waddled when I walked my legs hurt so bad, but I guess what they say is true... the pain is worth the GAIN!!! Yes count them that is 16 Pallets (holy camoli!!!)
Our Audience and kid control (thanks Grandma Nae!!)

THE FINISHED PRODUCT (these were taken a few days later, because yes it was dark out by the time we finished...





We had the trees delivered on Saturday before the grass, and I was working but Jared took some great picts I had to post...
Dad's big helpers (Hayden was in the house, probably watching Disney channel)

5 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

Jules - your yard looks great!

Jody said...

You crack me up! Your yard looks great! I bet it is so nice to finally have grass again!

brandif10 said...

It looks amazing! I know the feeling about finally having something besides dirt around your house!

Dawn said...

I like your custom trees and grass!!! It looks really good.

Me and my fam said...

Good job! The yard looks great. Do you guys finish bathrooms?